Sign in to follow this  
creed

TSA......what a freakin' joke!

That's unbelievable. Try going to Guatemala without a passport. See what happens to you. try coming back into this country as an American citizen without your passport. See what happens.

Hey, if there's a department in the government to carry out gun confiscation it will be these clowns. They would have the power to do so with a dictator in power.

The TSA will be doubling their security fees starting July 31. Because they can. Which means it will cost everyone even more to fly. Congress is also trying to increase gas tax +.12 per gallon.

Sooner or later maybe we'll get p-o'd enough to do more than complain about all the illegal, anti-America, anti-constitutional stuff going on - maybe not. And I'm not exempting myself from that in any way.

We citizens shouldn't have to - there's enough Americans out there who have sworn an oath to prevent these kinds of abuses, from police and sheriffs to county commissioners to generals and judges, and of course our.. wonderful...elected officials. We should NEVER even have to entertain the thought of doing ourselves, the one thing we put them there to do.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

I would give just one piece of advice. Pay close attention to how the words DOMESTIC TERRORIST, are slowly being massaged into the uneducated citizens. It will have a completely different meaning than was intended in Webster's dictionary. The new definition will be law abiding people who follow the constitution. And the same 50% that voted the POS Kenyan in for a second term. Will be just fine with government agencies tyrannical actions toward true Americans. There should be a major concern to enlighten as many as possible!!!

Take care, Willie