Sign in to follow this  
brian390

Impeach Obama petition online

I agree as well but will a Petition actually get him impeached or is it just a feel good movement? And if he is impeached what will happen for the rest of his term? Is our time better spent supporting future candidates?

That made me feel a little better. It would make me feel a whole lot better if I thought it would do anything.

The establishment Republicans hate the Tea Party, and the Tea Party hates the establishment. I doubt a petition will be worth the paper it's printed on. House speaker, John Boehner, said there would be no impeachment(?). If the Repub's can gain control of the Senate in November, then it may gain more support. It still needs a 2/3 vote in the Senate to convict. If we do take control, the only thing Obama can do would be with executive order only. And Obama would veto any Republican controlled bill that hits his desk. It is a chess game of epic proportions. The real losers of the game are "We the people"

IMO- The Republicans are scarred about being seen as "Racists", since that term seems to be the Card in play among the Left. The same thing with immigration reform. They are caught between a rock and a hard place, and the left knows this. What is happening right now is no accident. It is planned and timed by his Majesty Obama, and his henchmen.

Fetch the racist card or call out. It is what it is, he sucks and has hosed this great country. Treason should not be tolerated even if it comes from foes domestic.

I think most of the politicians in DC need to be shown the door. The career Republicans like McCain, Flake, Boehner, etc. need to be ousted and replaced with people who don't "toe the line" and do "business as usual". We need people who are committed to spend less and reduce the size of Government.