SilentButDeadly

spent the whole fall and winter scouting Coues

Great buck again. Pope and Young class coues in september and now a Pope and Young class muley in January. You are tearing it up man

Holy crap NEO you're tearing it up with that bow of yours. Great job!!! Thats an awesome desert muley is rare you get a chance at one of those, and 75 yards is one heck of a shot! Thanks for sharing. To bad you're done for the rest of the year. Keep huntin'

dan - shortshooter

NEO, congrats. That is a beautiful buck.

Never realized who you might be or who your father-in-law was until I saw the pictures posted. Glad your father-in-law left some genes in those hills. I haven't seen Ernie for 25 years. Looks pretty good for an old man :)

I plan to do some predator control there right after deer season.

What an awesome buck. That has to be one of the hardest hunts there is, to stalk and kill a deer in the desert with a bow. What a great job.

Very Nice!!! Maybe you can take me into your coues spots the rest of January eh?

Becker

That is sweet Tyson! Now you gotta sit it out till next January, oh well I bet that was worth it! Killer buck!

Great Job and what a nice buck...

p.s. you only have to sit out in AZ, there are plenty of hunting possibilities from New Mexico to Oregon...

Redman

Congrats again Tyson, that is an awesome buck!!!!

P.S. Watch that Becker guy, he is a sssssssssssnake. Last time I took him into one of my Coues spots he killed a 112".