kingbeer

Hunting buddies

OTC lion, bear, deer, AND elk.

I am guessing that they didn't allow over the counter for those here?

those are over the counter and so are elk tags.

Archery deer over the counter, spring bear and fall bear, lion and elk in specified units. Specified units mainly pretains to elk, but does pretain to bear and deer , you just have to read the regs.

I got drawn for 22 bear this yr and just couldn't find any signs, tacks or anything. That way for archery. Was north or payson on control rd. The only sing I saw was castle (cows) and when calling on the predictor I had an elk come in! And that bull was pissed

I got drawn for 22 bear this yr and just couldn't find any signs, tacks or anything. That way for archery. Was north or payson on control rd. The only sing I saw was castle (cows) and when calling on the predictor I had an elk come in! And that bull was pissed

your trying you cant win them all. I like fall bear hunts better and those are north which is better for me.

I think that I am going to work on getting gun hunt down and then work on archery. Have to get to know how the animals are and how close I can get!

Also, keep an eye of the leftover rifle deer tags. They'll almost all be for the southern units, it'll be hot, and tends to get crowded, but hey, you'll be hunting!

• Like 1

Ya'll left out OTC Javelina.

I'm near Surprise, come along on a predator hunt.

• Like 1

I am in surprise also! I would love to but javelina is something I am afraid to eat! Just a lot of stories that it is bad! But would love to tag along and learn

As far as the javelina goes, I'll save you a stick of pepperoni Bo5953 gave me.

Come along on some daylight predator hunts and if you like it, there's night time hunting west of town.

For a stick o the stinkpig, ill come along too! best dang summer sausage I've ever had!

• Like 1