Sign in to follow this  

BED IN A BOX $200....QUEEN MATTRESS

I'm selling a new Queen Bed in a Box Mattress. This is a Pac Bed Original Gel 9" thick Memory Foam Mattress. I slept on it one night and it is not the bed for me. If you're comfortable with a bed that is a bit firmer than this bed is perfect.I bought it for $700, I will sell for $500 or best offer. First decent offer takes it. Pick up only, I will not be able to ship the bed because I can't get it back in the box. I live in North Phoenix, if interested please let me know. Thanks

You can check this bed out on bed in a box online. The bed has really good ratings so it might be the bed for you!

BedinaBox-PacBedOriginal_zps38540524.jpg

I've never heard of this before, kind of interesting.

I ended up with one of these because my grandparents bought one and did not like it either. I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning but now I love it.

I'll let this bed go for $200. This is a steal, being it's only been slept on one time. You can pick it up at my house in North Phoenix, or I can deliver to the Phoenix area if needed. This bed is as close to Brand New as you can get, and is a lot better than buying it online for $700. This is a Queen Mattress. Please text, or call 928-699-4160 if interested.

Great deal, FYI these beds soften up nicely after a week or so. My other half didnt like ours at first but now can't imagine getting any other kind of bed.