Hey, as far I'm concerned its yours to share! I don't think I'm quite ready to start giving out GPS coordinates yet but I do love going out to help people glass when I can. Natedog, please let us know how it goes!

• Like 1

will do and thanks for all the info oneshot will most likely go out there in the next month or two and i will get in touch then with what i find.

I usually go out there and hit the forest service roads...I have seen a few does but not any bucks. Gardner canyon area.

will do and thanks for all the info oneshot will most likely go out there in the next month or two and i will get in touch then with what i find.

I usually go out there and hit the forest service roads...I have seen a few does but not any bucks. Gardner canyon area.

get off the road and hit the hills ... you'll find bucks there's plenty of deer. use your boots to get up high on a hill and use your binos and scopes to find deer

Absolutely, I usually had my kids with me on the FSR in the truck so not really a feasible option. I will do some proper scouting soon. Not afraid to get in the dirt and use the leather personnel carriers.

I have hunted 34a since 1977, I have never been on a hunt since the first hunt without a chance of killing a buck it has to be one of the easiest units to kill,

just hunt where oneshot told you and you should do fine.

• Like 1

Wow! That really just happened!?!? Haha. Awesome....

Thanks YlClaret, I do this a few times each year for CWT.com members...

(at least the "nasty-gram PM's" have stopped by folks that feel I'm sharing to much info hehehe)

Dang, Oneshot is awfully generous. Can I bring you with me on my 34a hunt in November?

Yes it was very generous of him to do that, unfortunate i was not able to go that spot this time around due to my hunting partner wanting to hunt another area, and we did this with success. I was fortunate enough to tag out in the last day i was able to hunt with a wide 2 point that scored 64. He is by far not the biggest buck i have shot or seen but he is the buck that i got and am happy with it. My cousin tagged out the first day with a nice buck that scored 98 7/8. Great year can not wait tell January to get out with the bow and try again.

Speaking of 34a...I just spent 3 days in east sawmill canyon below the comm towers at Melendez pass. I saw 30+ does and fawns, same groups over and over. No bucks. A lot of deer seen but no antlers. Anyone else in that area?