Sign in to follow this  
awatson

Welded Aluminum Gregor w/trailer - SOLD , motor is SOLD

Reduced...need this gone this weekend

13'-6" welded Gregor with welded aluminum splash guard. Includes trailer with full sized tires, spare, and transferable permanent tags. Boat and trailer = $950

Also for sale - 8hp Johnson - SOLD It's all on craigslist in Tucson under boats.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure I seen that boat and motor up at big lake this past weekend ...

p.s. if you want to catch fish at BIG Lake Right now stay away from the flies and lures.... Have to go deep with power bait.... The ones being caught are all nice and in that 14-17 inch range and fat, but they are certainly feeding by smell

Yessir, we were up there this weekend. I just don't get up there often enough. It's parked in my driveway the other 360 days per year!

How do I edit the title? I had the boat & trailer in one post, and the motor in another, but the boat & trailer post was deleted. It isn't a duplicate. I'm selling the boat separate.

When you go to edit, make sure you click "Full Editor"

And On your mobile device it is just below the post button. if adding pics you must go to bottom and click on full site like desk top version then you will have option for pics on bottom right corner of your poast