Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Jackson Hole Wyoming Pics 2

Last night after dinner I went looking for some wildlife to film and photograph.  We saw a bull moose and then a cow and calf moose but it was too dark to film.  I caught up with this nice group of elk that included cows/spikes and calves.  They were really communicating with each other and it never ceases to amaze me how nasally they sound.  I heard many herd talk sounds during this encounter and it was fantastic to hear the different tone and intonation they use.  I really love my new Swarovski 95MM Spotting scope with the Swarovski TLSAPO adapter.  I feel my images are getting better and better as I get more used to the new setup.  The Canon SL1 has proven to be a real champ as well.  The learning curve has been steep for me but it is starting to take shape.  Thanks to Cody at the Outdoorsmans for setting me up with all of my great equipment.  I am completely sold on the Swarovski TLSAPO.  I hope you enjoy the images.

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Antlers+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+1.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+1.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+3.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+4.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+5.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+6.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+7.1.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+7.2.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+7.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+9.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+12.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+13.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+14.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+15.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+16.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+18.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+19.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+20.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+21.JPG

Jackson+Hole+Wyoming+Elk+Photos+in+near+Teton+National+Park+with+Jay+Scott+Outdoors+22.JPG

View the full article

Sign in to follow this