CouesFanatic

July too Late?

I wont be back in Arizona till july 18th. I want to go look for a few sheds but i'm afraid I might be too late. What do you think?

Only for the high trafic spots..... We find hard whites every year when we are out hunting. We packed out these two hard whites in Dec. on my wifes bull hunt. Last spring 4 of us went in to that same area...... I packed out 6 brownies, two of the others each found a brown, and one packed out 2 hard whites..... but we missed these 2 and several other chaulk whites that we hung in the trees. Worth a try..... good for your health too. :)

post-996-1170794416_thumb.jpg

I hiked 30 miles of the Arizona Trail this July and found these matching pair of ELK sheds.

July is definetly a good time to be out an you can still find sheds! The tough part was carrying them the next 9 miles with a 42lb pack!

Azp&Y

post-898-1170851117_thumb.jpg

post-898-1170851140_thumb.jpg

No time to find sheds like the present. I can't say for sure, but I'll bet I've found antlers in every month of the year.

I can find a shed any day of the week or in this case any day of the year!!! people walk right over sheds all the time and not even know they're there.

I can find a shed any day of the week or in this case any day of the year!!! people walk right over sheds all the time and not even know they're there.

I'll be the first to say I can't

I can't either :( If I had Double-eye-guards' abilities.....I would be out there right now pickin' em all up! ;) There is always a few sheds on the ground, not all get picked up, it just gets a little harder as the year goes on after the drop. The key is: "the more shoe leather worn off..........the better your odds"!

I can't either :( If I had Double-eye-guards' abilities.....I would be out there right now pickin' em all up! ;) There is always a few sheds on the ground, not all get picked up, it just gets a little harder as the year goes on after the drop. The key is: "the more shoe leather worn off..........the better your odds"!

I know this kid and he is part goat I think he has hoofs thats how he puts so many miles on he has brought me tons of sheds to check out