Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

2013-2014 Coues Buck Contest

I volunteered to help Amanda with last seasons deer contest. We are trying to wrap this up soon and get prizes awarded. PM's were sent out to those of you who posted a hunt story within the original February 15th 2014 deadline for entries.
I am trying to finalize the entries, so if you received a PM about entering yours or a close relative's buck and still want to be entered, please send me via PM the following information:
1. The hunters name (and age if a youth hunt), relation to CWT member.
2. The link to the original posting.
3. The gross score of the buck and if it was a typical or non-typical.
4. Where the buck was taken - (Mexico, New Mexico or Arizona)

We have several entries for most of the categories, but there still isn't one for smallest spike or youth archery, so get your kids involved in this contest if they were successful, as there are prizes involved for winners, not to mention that it's fun! :)

Thank you, Tommy

I apologize to everyone for being so slow on this. It probably never would get completed if Couestracker didn't volunteer to take this on. He has been working hard for the last month getting everything organized so we can wrap this up. Thank you Tommy! Maybe we will get this done before the beginning of archery season in two weeks! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just a reminder to contact Couestracker if you wanted to be considered in last year's contest. We are trying to wrap that up. Thanks!

Is it to late to submit entires for last year?

Just a reminder to contact Couestracker if you wanted to be considered in last year's contest. We are trying to wrap that up. Thanks!

Is it to late to submit entires for last year?

Yes, sort of.....You had to have made a post about your hunt before Feb 2014, but if you had posted your hunt story before the deadline, then you can still get entered. Just PM CouesTracker with the link to your story.