standman

When To Quit Shooting Groups?

WOW!! Whats the time frame for all those shots.....one session? a month? a year?

Probably over a 6 or 7 year period. All from ranges of 20-50 yards. I actually don't mind getting them. I think they are really cool and quite the trophy.

Brian

6-7 year period with the same arrows and same wraps/fletchings. Wow you are adamant with your set-up. Looks like you found what works.

• Like 1

WOW!! Whats the time frame for all those shots.....one session? a month? a year?

Probably over a 6 or 7 year period. All from ranges of 20-50 yards. I actually don't mind getting them. I think they are really cool and quite the trophy.

Brian

6-7 year period with the same arrows and same wraps/fletchings. Wow you are adamant with your set-up. Looks like you found what works.

Figure if it works don't fix it. Been shooting the same bow from 2008. Haven't found one I like better.

That's awesome Brian. I had quite a few over the years and finally threw them all away. I now shoot at different spots just because I can't afford to loose a single arrow. I should have saved them but I guess I'm getting old and just got tired of looking at them. Hold on to them and hang them on the wall. Thanks for sharing your shooting ability. :)

TJ

Stop shooting groups when you can get one with three, that's the real trophy! Ha