coues4x4

pentax scope

I apologize for the delay in giving you guys a review of the scope Doug sent me.We had a rough month.Jan.10 my Dad had some pain in his stomach area so Mom took him to the hospital in Globe about 4am. They brought him down to Good Sam in Phx and midnight that same day did exploritory surgery and found his small intestine had twisted and thought the intestine was dead.The docs informed us that he only had 2-3 hours to live. We prayed at his side the priests came and we kept praying that he would last long enough for my brother to come in from Hawaii.My brother got there at noon that day(5th) and he was still with us. He was still with us later that day and responding,what a relief! The docs came in and reevaluated him and back to ICU he went.He spent a month there and his intestines survived the ordeal but later he died from complications from pneumonia.He fought a good fight. He passed away yesterday at 11:15 am.The proud Father of 8 children a loving wife of 57 years and WWII Navy Veteran lost his battle with life,he was 83.I'm positive he earned his wings and is getting them pinned on now as I write.I'll be in Globe this weekend and hope early next week I'll get that review to you guys and the scope shipped to the next guy.Sorry for the delay Doug and the rest of you.Please keep my Mom and family in your prayers as I will continue to keep you all in mine.Thankyou Tony V.

Sorry for your loss.

Your father sounded like a great man.

We will pray for you.

:ph34r:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Your father sounds like a great man. Fought to the last minute, fought for his country and raised a great family.

My prayers are to your family

Just want to say thankyou to a great man and sorry to you and your family Tony.