Sign in to follow this  
CouesPursuit

Gear Deals

Thats a pretty good deal did you get confirmation and did you have a option to select your FFL?

3 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

Thats a pretty good deal did you get confirmation and did you have a option to select your FFL?

Yup, spoke to them on friday and they were shipping it out UPS. Should arrive tuesday or wednesday. I opted for the 28" barrel and Shadow Grass.

Just curious if you received your shotgun yet and how was the service. Also what was included with your purchase, I see in the description one choke tube but not much else.

10 hours ago, Jasper17 said:

Just curious if you received your shotgun yet and how was the service. Also what was included with your purchase, I see in the description one choke tube but not much else.

Yes I picked it up on Thursday and they had sent me the UPS Tracking number. I came with an IC Choke installed and the Extended Range Hevi-Choke which is ported and in Modified. Also came with a knurled bolt knob which I installed and removed the factory knob and a choke wrench and manual. I had it shipped to Healys in Tempe and was in and out in about 15 minutes.