Sign in to follow this  
Lance

A typical Aug week of scouting!

IMG_2438.JPG
 These are a few pictures  off of some of the video that I took this past week. I am  very blessed to be able  to enjoy scouting for many different species in many different units! Between my camera, my video camera, my phone camera and my trail cameras I literally am able to take hundreds of pictures every week. We share many, but of course not all of them.  Thank you too all of our hunters and friends that support us year after year and allow us to be a part of making your priceless memories with you!!
IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2456.JPG
IMG_2458.JPG

IMG_2460.JPG

IMG_2463.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_2462.JPG

IMG_2469.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG
IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

IMG_2485.JPG

IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2504.JPG
These are a few pictures  off of some of the video that I took this past week. I am  very blessed to be able  to enjoy scouting for many different species in many different units! Between my camera, my video camera, my phone camera and my trail cameras I literally am able to take hundreds of pictures every week. We share many, but of course not all of them.  Thank you too all of our hunters and friends that support us year after year and allow us to be a part of making your priceless memories with you!!

Our season is ready to begin! Here we go!!!!
Thank You!
Lance Crowther
Timberland Outfitters

View the full article
  • Like 3