Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

My Bride and her buck **UPDATED***LOL

Congrats to your wife on killing this buck,I have watched him for the last 3 years I think he is the son

of the buck my son killed, I am glad someone finally killed this buck since he was really on the down size of his years.

Last year he still had an extra paddle he didn't have it this year.He is one cool looking buck. I only made it out 3 times this year and he was the fourth biggest buck i had seen you guys did a great job great job to you and your wife very awesome.

3 years ago this buck was pushing 88 inches he looks like 81 or 81 and a half inches now.

• Like 1

Are you an outfitter for A3? congrats on a neat looking antelope. seems to have a bunch of character. How does A3 work as far as guiding? it seems they have a lot of people that work for them. Is A3 the new Mossback? I talked to some guys in Springervile and they said they worked for A3 as well. kind of curious as to how A3 does it? Do they have guys all over the state ? living in different towns and they hire them to guide? Just Curious. Thanks

• Like 1

Seldom, You are spot on... he is likely to score between 81"-82"... he still shows evidence of the additional paddle(s) tho more like bumps now... I have talked to lots of guys that have tried to kill him and lost him... We hunted him like a Mulie... A buddy of mine saw him in his prime not far from where we took him, he was a giant then. and that makes for a better story and hopefully better genetics I there today... wish they would reduce the tags in there and let some of these bucks get some Age... I saw very few Truly Mature Bucks...

Notime, PM sent.

Thanks for the replies guys (gals)... still... almost unbelievable hunt and memories.

Just downloaded pics from my Wife's camera and came across this one of both of us so I thought I would share it too...

post-996-0-38475900-1413070865_thumb.jpg

• Like 2