Sign in to follow this  
curtis25

MOSSBERG MVP .223 WITH AMMO AND SCOPE SOLD

Hello i have a mossberg mvp .223 comes with a burrisfull field II 4.0x14-42mm scope also comes with 450 rounds of custom loaded ammo 350 are berger 52 grain and 100 55grain barnes tsx ammo was loaded by pricklypear reloading it has only had 40 rounds fired through it it has a fluted barrel and bolt adjustable trigger and a 10 round mag and a 5 round mag i can send pictures to your phone i am in tucson Thanks Curtis 520-696-0834 Because of a scam this rifle is back up for sale face to face only SOLD

I am sick and tired of all the stupid low lifes that have nothing better to do than try to take advantage of people. I have been pleasantly surprised and very happy for this website and forums. I have sold and bought many things over the last two years. Curtis I am interested is this the rifle is this the varmint model? What the barrel length is it? Why are you getting rid of it?

Hello its a varmint rifle it has a 18" barrel its a great rifle takes ar mags the only reason i am selling is to repair my truck i had this on to sell or trade for binos but they have to wait for a while i with scope and ammo i have $750+ into it i will not list this or any other stuff on any site other than this scams are every where i learned the hard way this site takes care of there own Thanks for your interest Curtis

Hoghntr thanks again for posting pictures i still caint figure out how to do it my son will have to teach me when he is here THANKS AGAIN

• Like 1

Hoghntr thanks again for posting pictures i still caint figure out how to do it my son will have to teach me when he is here THANKS AGAIN

Gr8 looking rifle and I dont have a bolt 223 but just cant do the cash right now. somebody is gonna enjoy!