Sign in to follow this  
coueschaser3

Few items for sale.

I am cleaning out my hunting closet and looking to sell a few items. Pics are available on request or I will post them this evening.

Please pm me with any questions.

2- Slik 340dx tripods with 3-way pan heads both lighly used and in good working order.....$65 each.

1- Johnny stewart predator caller, corded one use in the field w/ 3 original sound chips......$70 obo

1- Steiner Original Predator 10x50 binocular. Glass is in excellent shape, one small armor scar. Paid $700 will sell for $350 obo.

1- also have 4 1/2 ton dodge ram 2004 rims with michelin a/t tires 3 at 70+% tread with discount tire certs. 5 lug 20". Make a reasonable offer.

1- Leupold rx2 or rx3 Ill have to check. great condition, clean and in good working order. only needs battery which I may have. It is not the illuminated reticle.

• Like 1

$125 for the rangefinder.

I am cleaning out my hunting closet and looking to sell a few items. Pics are available on request or I will post them this evening.

Please pm me with any questions.

2- Slik 340dx tripods with 3-way pan heads both lighly used and in good working order.....$65 each.

1- Johnny stewart predator caller, corded one use in the field w/ 3 original sound chips......$70 obo

1- Steiner Original Predator 10x50 binocular. Glass is in excellent shape, one small armor scar. Paid $700 will sell for $350 obo.

1- also have 4 1/2 ton dodge ram 2004 rims with michelin a/t tires 3 at 70+% tread with discount tire certs. 5 lug 20". Make a reasonable offer.

1- Leupold rx2 or rx3 Ill have to check. great condition, clean and in good working order. only needs battery which I may have. It is not the illuminated reticle.

that's lame... just ordered the slik this morning!

sol bump!

James

Having 2 never hurt! bdg, scottsdale/phoenix

Great price on the tripods. I picked one up for my wife on here a couple weeks ago. I'm 5'8" and I can use it without hunching over, and more adjustment up if needed. Light and sturdy!

• Like 1

Interested in a tripod if you still have one available. Send me a message please

TTT, apologies for any missed messages. All are still available with the exception of the rangefinder which I must have lost....