Coues 'n' Sheep

Land for Sale

Okay......

I own an lot in Pine, AZ that is 1.21 acres and it is now for sale by owner. :) I would rather sell it as a land/home combo (works well for those that would want a second home), but will also sell just the land. It can be split one time. It has Great views of the Rim and is a very flat buildable lot. No HOA and plenty of room for the kids to ride the 4-wheelers and play. For all that love to hunt..... :huh: .... There are 7 different hunting units within a 45 minute drive of this home site and three of those are within 10 minutes!! The price will be going up in the next couple of months as I am going to have septic and water on the lot ASAP. I am giving all of you first crack at it.

If you are interested please post on this topic and I will PM you with some of the details.

Thanks,

Gino

Yes please send me the Info and how i can look at the land.

Please email me the particulars. Map of site location, improvements made, address, and prices of land and home.

Thanks,

Rick

Okay......

I own an lot in Pine, AZ that is 1.21 acres and it is now for sale by owner. :) I would rather sell it as a land/home combo (works well for those that would want a second home), but will also sell just the land. It can be split one time. It has Great views of the Rim and is a very flat buildable lot. No HOA and plenty of room for the kids to ride the 4-wheelers and play. For all that love to hunt..... :huh: .... There are 7 different hunting units within a 45 minute drive of this home site and three of those are within 10 minutes!! The price will be going up in the next couple of months as I am going to have septic and water on the lot ASAP. I am giving all of you first crack at it.

If you are interested please post on this topic and I will PM you with some of the details.

Thanks,

Gino

Okay......

Thanks,

Gino

Woops, thats not how to do it....

I'm interested in your land too Coues 'n' Sheep, please send info. Thanks, CT

Coues'n'Sheep

I'm installing a Sprinkler System in pine in @ two weeks and would like to see the property.

Thanks, Nathan

Wow Gino, got lots of responses! very nice!

Thanks, the response has been good. I have a meeting with a guy tomorrow about the lot, he is not from this site, but I have been very pleased with the response to this thread. Thanks, Everybody! :)

Those that have questions about the lot please feel free to keep posting and I will PM you. I will post if it sells.

Thanks,

Gino