Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Alpen 788 20-60x80

Well I was looking for a spotter for the range and checked costco and they have $100 off right now on this Alpen.. I did some research and found all positive reviews and even few awards one so for $322 tmd figured could not go wrong. so far just checked out on mtns around house but looks very sweet.

Anybody else have 1 of these?

Ya gr8 @ the range but busted it out the alpen in big country to check it out and think I will keep'r @ the range.

You go to me...I just bought the Alpen 788 from Costco.com...couldn't resist the price. Excited to see how it works out on my 35B hunt next weekend. I figure with my Zen-Ray 10x43's and my brothers 15x56 Kaibabs this should round out our optics package just right.

Got the spotter tonight - can't believe how good of glass this is for the Costco price. Thanks hoghntr for steering me that way.

• Like 1

Got the spotter tonight - can't believe how good of glass this is for the Costco price. Thanks hoghntr for steering me that way.

Ya im cool with it at range but I also have never used a spotter so it all feels foreign to me hopefully she works good in the sticks for you.