Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Amazing Support!

Thanks guys!

We had over 200 people show up for the 9th bi-anual Arizona Hunters Who Care trash cleanup! The early estimates are that we picked up over 33,250 pounds of trash! And the sad thing is that most people said there was still tons more trash out there. If you didn't make it this year, you need to come check us out next year.

Again, Special Thanks to Arizona Deer Association, Arizona Chapter SCI, and Sportsmans Wharehouse! These sponsors made this event happen.

Thanks,

Lance Altherr

Arizona Hunters Who Care

azhunterswhocare@hotmail.com

post-565-1173065254_thumb.jpg This was the trash pile half way thru the event, it trippled by end of day...

post-565-1173065269_thumb.jpg G&F trailer full of trash...

post-565-1173065287_thumb.jpg Long line for Lunch provided by ADA, and cooked by SCI's Shane

post-565-1173065302_thumb.jpg Some trucks left full of trash...

post-565-1173065313_thumb.jpg Best find, a old VW bug...

Lance it was nice meeting you

I had alot of fun, free food, won a few items ...got to see some coues deer and muleys out there in the field, picked up a whole lota trash...count me in for next year

Great job guys! Wish I could have made it but had previous plans. I will try to make it down next year.

Here's me, dad and grandpa, this is what we were able to pickup after 1 hr of cleaning....we got 12-15 bags between the 3 of us in 3 1/2 hrs of cleaning...still so much trash out there but it looks much better after cleaning

PICT0169.jpg