Sign in to follow this  
nw07heavy

Any advice with Wyoming antelope hunt guides?

this yr we got 16 out of 20 speed goats, never use a guide just get your tresspass permits. YOU DONT NEED NO STINKING GUIDE

Wildwoody, Would you elaborate on 'tresspass permits'? I've not come across this term before. I appreciate all the knowledge and experience all of you have and are willing to share. Thanks

Read up on the other articles regarding wyoming. This all has been covered on other posts. I wrote a very in depth article about how to hunt wyoming. Its in the antelope hunting section and has all the info you will need

• Like 1

Here it is

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/34438-wyoming-antelope-application-process/

AverageJoe, I was just beginning my search to see where your article was, when I spotted this from you. Thank you very much, and I'll get into this right away.

I have hunted WY the last 4-yrs in one of the lowest public access areas. We have gone 100% on all tags each trip. If you are not after a big trophy you can save some money and do a DIY hunt. There are a ton of antelope up there and they are not too hard to get to once spotted. The trick is doing a lot of homework on BLM Land in your unit and also keeping up to date with the Walk In Areas on the G&F website.

However, if you are trying to draw a prime area and want to make the best of it then a guided hunt may be a better route.

Either way. Good luck to you...

Yes, be sure to keep up to date on walk in areas. And buy your conservation stamps.

:D

• Like 1