Sign in to follow this  
DCMHunter

Big Buck contest

Yes, there is going to be one again this year. Last years entries have almost been finalized. When Amanda gets back to town, she should post the finalists for best field photo and best spirit of the hunt photo, so that CWT members may vote on their favorites, as in years past, so those first place winners will be decided. Then all the contest winners will be posted.

Also when she returns and has a chance, a new notice about this seasons contest will be posted. I can at least say, for anyone reading this and interested in registering for the contest-ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH HUNTERS-be sure and post your hunt story and pictures, follow past years rules to submit your entry. I will be organizing the contest again this year. Send the requested info to: tom.martin@msn.com.

• Like 3

SEAZSC also has a BBC that pays for winners in both antler growth and weight classes. You can get tickets at Gila Outdoor, Alpine Tackle Shop or from SEAZSC board members. Your ticket is also good for a chance on winning a side by side ATV among other significant prizes!

Can I enter my deer from august archery or does it have to be rifle season deer?

Absolutely includes archery. Please read the entry rules from last year-doubt they will be any different this year. The link is below the "Recent topics" box on the right side of the Forums page.