ultramag

I got drawn for lope and bull elk

After watching extreme bulls 5 tonight, I am praying I get a tag ;) . If not, then I am going to go out and find a toad for somebody to put an arrow in. I love chasing those big boys around and listening to them bugle. I hope to get some great video this year since I will be spending a ton of time up north this summer. David

Extreme bulls 4...........did you see that ugly feller 'bout half way through the video? How 'bout that good lookin' guy guiding the ugly one? :P

Extreme bulls 4...........did you see that ugly feller 'bout half way through the video? How 'bout that good lookin' guy guiding the ugly one? :P

Good lookin'? Thats kinda pushing it there, I mean I wasn't even in the shot :D

Your right Jimmy it was four. See I was all flustered from watching the video. The thing I want to know is why the guide with the Mullins hat on had pink undies hanging out from his pants. There were some nice bulls on that video. I especially like the big 6x6 that came running up behind the cows. That guy could have easily shot that bull at forty yards. David

The thing I want to know is why the guide with the Mullins hat on had pink undies hanging out from his pants. There were some nice bulls on that video.

Yeah, pink lace with a 6" skidmark.

After watching extreme bulls 5 tonight, I am praying I get a tag ;) . If not, then I am going to go out and find a toad for somebody to put an arrow in. I love chasing those big boys around and listening to them bugle. I hope to get some great video this year since I will be spending a ton of time up north this summer. David

I just finished watching that myself what a cool video lots of good bulls.coosefan was even in there with a monster his clain tagged and bagged. Love those g3 on that bull.

Yeah, pink lace with a 6" skidmark.

:lol: Come on now. Who hasn't gotten one of those after a close encounter w/ a big bull. :lol: