Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

my vote for az governor

Independent write in candidate Brian Scott bailey is an honest responsible like minded individual whom I have been best friends with for 30 plus years. With a strong family background and current military employment he will be getting my vote hands down. Godfather to my kids and executor to my estate should I pass from this world. Brian is hands down the best person for this job. Brian will be accompanying me on an upcoming coues backpack mule pack hunt and we will be discussing the current state of his campaign for governor of the great state of Arizona. Hopefully with him having to leave early for his acceptance speech. If you are on the fence at all or in a lot of cases just don't plan to vote take a look at Brian you won't be sorry.

Guest wdenike

Problem is he doesnt stand a chance. Its gonna be one of the other two. And it sucks I.m.o.

Yup!!!! But there was a bunch that stayed home last time. Also a bunch that voted for Ron Paul. And they bought us CURIOUS GEORGE who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Av. What is more scary is. At one time in Arizona none of this nonsense made any difference. As it was a dominant Republican state. But low and behold we are slowly becoming COMIFORNIAIZED!!!! And sitting on ones thumbs, and wasting votes. Are quickly going to pack it in our hind end!!!!!!!

Although thee above mentioned I would probably love to see elected. The electorate is not yet chit full of the two retarded parties available, close but not quite yet. So in the mean time ya better vote for what takes care of us, and the constitution the best.

Take care, Willie

Problem is he doesnt stand a chance. Its gonna be one of the other two. And it sucks I.m.o.

Yup!!!! But there was a bunch that stayed home last time. Also a bunch that voted for Ron Paul. And they bought us CURIOUS GEORGE who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Av. What is more scary is. At one time in Arizona none of this nonsense made any difference. As it was a dominant Republican state. But low and behold we are slowly becoming COMIFORNIAIZED!!!! And sitting on ones thumbs, and wasting votes. Are quickly going to pack it in our hind end!!!!!!!

Although thee above mentioned I would probably love to see elected. The electorate is not yet chit full of the two retarded parties available, close but not quite yet. So in the mean time ya better vote for what takes care of us, and the constitution the best.

Take care, Willie

The people in AZ that voted for Ron Paul in the last election last time had nothing to do with electing Alfred E Newman. Romney had more than enough votes to get AZ. Those few votes from AZ that went to Ron Paul or Gary Johnson for that matter had zero impact on the election other than getting the Libertarian party on the ballot for the next dance. Other states like Colorado is a different story. By the way polls showed that those other guys pulled as many or more votes from Obama than were pulled from Romney. I completely agree about the ones that stayed home though, they didn't do anybody any favors.

post-2759-0-23980900-1414884732.jpg