Sign in to follow this  
kazpilot25

11/7 36B Camping

We're heading down Thursday after work to setup camp for the weekend. Anyone else heading down? Where you all camping?

We will be down off the Ruby Rd area west of pena blanca lake. 3 toy hauler trailers with a grey silverado and a coueswhitetail sticker. Swing by and say hi...

• Like 1

We will be down off the Ruby Rd area west of pena blanca lake. 3 toy hauler trailers with a grey silverado and a coueswhitetail sticker. Swing by and say hi...

We'll be in the same area, but we're not leaving until Thursday evening. Hopefully we'll be able to find a decent spot. We'll be in a Black F250 with a white popup camper.

There's a couple of big areas on ruby rd where there'll be several camps. That's where we always go. Safety in #'s.

I've always seen a couple trailers down in the wash just past the campground. You talking about around there?

There's a couple of big areas on ruby rd where there'll be several camps. That's where we always go. Safety in #'s.

I've always seen a couple trailers down in the wash just past the campground. You talking about around there?

Yep. Past the lake and Just past the concreted wash on the left. Gotten there late thurs night before and able to get a decent spot.

Anyone know if there is cell pbone service right in that specific area?

Depends on your provider. Verizon typically does. Unfortunately I'm on AT&T.

Yep. Past the lake and Just past the concreted wash on the left. Gotten there late thurs night before and able to get a decent spot.

Exactly where I was planning on going. Maybe I'll see some of you in there.