missedagain

Rude Awakening

Thats just too funny! Made for great pictures though.

That is priceless. You are officially hired as my guide for 6A in April. Please bring your sleeping bag. I'll furnish the donuts. UNBELIEVABLE!! I didn't even realize it was you at first, now that I know it's even funnier. Not sure why I bought decoys and a new call. Maybe I'll return em.

Maybe she was trying to rescue her friends or family that were under your head in your pillow :blink:

Oh man that killed me! I woulda kicked him off my sleeping bag knowing that any second he squeeze out some soft serve right on my pillow.......... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

THAT is HILARIOUS! :lol: I would have been too scared to pull my head outta the bag if that happened to me! You always think you hear things when alone in the woods and it almost never is anything out there, BUT when there actually is.......there would have been several 9mm holes blown through my Butler bag and one scared Turkey! Great pic's, JIM>

Oh man that killed me! I woulda kicked him off my sleeping bag knowing that any second he squeeze out some soft serve right on my pillow.......... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

THAT is HILARIOUS! :lol: I would have been too scared to pull my head outta the bag if that happened to me! You always think you hear things when alone in the woods and it almost never is anything out there, BUT when there actually is.......there would have been several 9mm holes blown through my Butler bag and one scared Turkey! Great pic's, JIM>

:huh: That is no way to treat that $400.00 bag! :lol: Glad to know that I ain't the only one that sleeps with his pistol in the Butler Bag. :lol:

Note to self, do not sneak up on COOSEFAN if he is in his sleeping bag. :lol: :lol:

:huh: That is no way to treat that $400.00 bag! :lol: Glad to know that I ain't the only one that sleeps with his pistol in the Butler Bag. :lol:

Note to self, do not sneak up on COOSEFAN if he is in his sleeping bag. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Thats good advice! I read too many "Bigfoot" books when I was a kid....I still hate being in the woods alone at night and my little Glock is always with me! JIM>