Sign in to follow this  
Tines

CMC Skullworks

Quick shout-out to Cole and his operation. I just dropped off my 3rd animal to him. His skulls always turn out fantastic and his service is great!

This is also in an effort to promote excellent taxidermy work in general. It seems more and more there are guys promoting "cheaper" or alternative methods in this profession. This is all fine if you don't mind getting what you pay for. There's rarely an exception to this rule, ESPECIALLY when you're talking taxidermy.

I'm a DIY kind of guy, trust me. And if anyone can appreciate saving some money here and there, it's me. But from personal experience, if you feel like you're getting a deal then your expectations will also be relatively low when the final product is delivered.

Thanks again, Cole!

• Like 4

Guest akaspecials

I've met Cole in the field and he was a great guy. Got me on a few good areas and taught me stuff about bears that he didn't have to. Glad to hear your skull turned out well.

I bought a couch on Craigslist once that was two houses away from his. The google map said it was his house so I got school girl excited haha! Thought I'd get to see some cool skulls! But sadly google miscalculated.

• Like 1

Another shout out to Cole, runs a solid operation just picked up my deer from my October hunt and again looks awesome he definently has it mastered!