Sign in to follow this  
8OWHUNT247

KUIU "Sale" is a joke..

Arizona and I are hard as heck on pants and I cannot fathom the prices the must have brands charge for pants that I know will get shredded. I can stomach some quality warming layers and a good jacket that cuts the wind when I can catch a sale. Kuiu seems like they could do what I want in those respects.

I was interested in the location because they always talk up the "the finest (xxx material), from (xxx place)". Just wondered where they assembled all those exotic parts or who assembled them. Ill try to catch their next sale for some merino.

I agree on the intended price point talk as well RCD.

The wife called and they said no to the 25% off..

I know, the flier clearly says for in stock items.... I don't know I guess shame on me for thinking they'd have items in stock. Times like this i wish i was a M or XXL!! LOL

• Like 1

I ordered a bennie from them 2 weeks ago and when it came in it looks like I ordered the wrong one due to an error from thier mobile app. Kind of good customer service, they sent me a prepaid label when I asked for one to ship it back. Thier mobile app picture does not show the correct color or pattern reflecting the order. I use my mobile for ordering almost everything. The guy on the phone still didn't understand and said "make sure you pick the right color next time", I had to explain again that the mobile app picture does not represent the correct color selected. So we chatted and asked him to have thier people review the mobile site and he ensured they were working on it to get it fixed.

Again the color I wanted was out of stock and said I should receive it in the next few weeks 😞

Haha! This thread makes me laugh...

some say its crap, some say the company has no ethics and for others, its not worth the coin.

my son and I wear the 2 most popular sizes and we got everything on our list except 1 attack pant. Personally, I love the product and appreciate and understand the business model.

• Like 2

Tell me another company that has their back ordered items at sale price. Very few if any. If you're not gonna buy it til the sale you have to realize you and the other 10,000 people waiting to do the same thing is gonna cause most items to be out of stock very fast. When walmart runs out of $300 55" flatscreens this friday think they are gonna tell everyone there they can still get the sale price once it comes back into stock? Dont think so. I love their products and didn't have any issues getting what I needed during the sale. If you wanna go buy Sitka and first lite go for it. More kuiu for me.

• Like 1