Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

DONT MISS OUT !!!!.......WINNER HAS BEEN DRAWN !!!!!

The Arizona Deer Association is holding a raffle for a .........VORTEX RAZOR ( HD ) Spotting scope, 16x48x65 ( Straight ) .....Tickets are just... $ 5.00 each and can be purchased by visiting the web site at ( azdeer.org ) and clicking on the link .... THERE WILL ONLY BE 400 TICKETS SOLD !!!!! We will draw a winner as soon as the 400th ticket is sold....GOOD LUCK..... Joe Richards of Encinal Tx was the lucky winner ...A huge thank you to all that bought tickets.....Remember the first of January we will open up the raffle for a pair of Swarovski EL 12 X 50 Bino's......Tickets will be 5.00 each and we will only sell a total of 600 tickets.....

Dang, that's awesome, good luck to anyone who buys tickets.

Just bought 4 as well. My very old scope broke last week, so could use a new one...especially for a $20 investment.

Raffle is closed....THANKS to all that bought tickets.I will draw a winner today....In jan we will have a pair of Swarovski EL-12 X 50 Bino's up.......

Ooohh...keep me posted on that one!

The WINNER is Joe Richards of Encinal, Tx.......A HUGE thank you to all that bought tickets...Remember The first of January will will open ticket sales for a pair os Swarovski EL 12 X 50 Bino's.... Tickets will be 5,00 each and sales will be limited to 600 total tickets sold...Have a great holiday.....