SNEEKEE1

Guess they really are in AZ.

Unit 21 one has a group. Seen there tracks and the damage they have done. Also have heard of some people taking a few out of there. Little Creek Calls if you call the BLM office and ask for information on the feral hogs they will send you packet that comes with a map that tells you there migration pattern, information on them and the damage they do up there and a form to fill out on how many you took and then you send it to the BLM so they can keep a eye on how many are taken and how many would be left. I have been planning a trip up there for awhile just dont know the unit that well.

Has anyone hunted them in 13B? I saw them in the unit report but that's a long ways to go for a pig.

not to far to drive when your hunting those speed goat too. :D

Has anyone Ever heard of them being out in The Diablo Canyon/ Twin arrows Area in 5B. I have had someone tell me he saw 200lb plus hogs out there while horn hunting a few years back but I havent seen any sign.

I remember there were some in the Diablo Canyon/Jacks Canyon area back in the 80's. There used to be a picture or two in the Clints Well store of some that were killed up there.