SNEEKEE1

Guess they really are in AZ.

AZ does not need feral hogs on any level (unless they eat donkeys & wild horses).

:lol: Seriously!!! What eat's wild horses!

• Like 2

I talked to a biologist that said they have some lions that are focusing on the Wild Burros. Need more of those. Don't need feral pigs though, they tear everything up. The require lots of water and will run other animals out of an area. I'm hunting them in nor cal again in a few weeks.hoping to get a couple on my buddies property.

• Like 1

You can shoot a feral hog any time with anything. Fish and game doesn't protect them or even reconize them in the state....kill all of them. We don't want to end up like Texas....

• Like 1

I saw one down in 36B about 20 years ago. It was a red and white pig about 200 lbs.

TJ

Very cool! I would love to find one out in the 36s and stick an arrow in em'!

Anybody else seen or heard of any hogs in the southern units as of late?

I'm heading to Northern CA for a month of work. My buddy has property, we are going to try to kill some with the bows and handguns, been a few years. I can't wait!

AZ does not need feral hogs on any level (unless they eat donkeys & wild horses).

:lol: Seriously!!! What eat's wild horses!

BIG A$$ MOUNTAIN LIONS DO!!!

if they really are in az; how many are taken by the 70,000 deer hunters that hunt each year? few or none?

I think anyone who knows where they are keeps it a secret

• Like 4

I saw 1 on the refuge while fishing saturday. It was around 150 pounds or so. We saw a dead one after leaving Havasu state park last weekend. It was a couple miles up the old lake road heading north from the park.

Last year, I found an area along the Verde River where hogs had tore up a huge area. I've returned to that area a few times, but there hasn't been any evidence of them since. I think they keep moving up and down the river.