SNEEKEE1

Guess they really are in AZ.

I ran into some north of Sunflower.

Edit: I meant Seven Springs.

Work this night was southern AZ 34a saw one alive just thought it was the biggest stink pig ever till I got closer n then found this in the area.

There seems to be quite a few on and near the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge. Only place I have seen them for sure. Still haven't heard a legitimate reason why they won't allow any kind of hunting for them. Maybe if we start putting some pressure on the Department they can help put some pressure on the Refuge to let us "manage" them?

There seems to be quite a few on and near the Havasu National Wildlife Refuge. Only place I have seen them for sure. Still haven't heard a legitimate reason why they won't allow any kind of hunting for them. Maybe if we start putting some pressure on the Department they can help put some pressure on the Refuge to let us "manage" them?

I was unaware they were off limits? I have never seen one but you can hunt them?

Wow that is really cool! As mentioned up top ^^^, I believe feral hogs are fair game, just as long as you have a valid hunting license. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong...

• Like 1

They will not let you hunt them on the refuge I have asked the officers on there many times. They do not want them but will not allow hunting them. I can hunt rabbits and other stuff during seasons but no pigs.

I hope I find a herd some day!!!! I would love to have a free source of hog meat.............

I've spoke with the refuge manager, it's because big game hunting is not allowed on the refuge. its shotgun only shooting non toxic shot. They had allowed an archery hunt in the past but said it just made them nocturnal and even harder to get.

Refuges are Managed by USFW, so AZ Game and fish have absolutely nothing to do with it. I'd l