Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Any n. phx area upholstery guys here?

I have a ottoman that needs some work/altering maybe make 2 from 1 massive broken 1??

Also little truck seat issue.

Thx, mike. 6024994136

Just used Beau Dickerson for my boat seat upholstery and did an excellent job with a very reasonable price. His number is 602-300-7721...thx, ladd

• Like 1

if you have leather auto seats I would try Auto Spa Customs in Mesa. they replaced the center console leather & 1 panel of rear seat leather, in my truck, with new leather that match factory color & grain perfectly! not sure if they do cloth. good luck!

60 w. baseline rd. suite 7

mesa, az 85210

480-632-7450

autospacustoms.com

• Like 1

if you have leather auto seats I would try Auto Spa Customs in Mesa. they replaced the center console leather & 1 panel of rear seat leather, in my truck, with new leather that match factory color & grain perfectly! not sure if they do cloth. good luck!

60 w. baseline rd. suite 7

mesa, az 85210

480-632-7450

autospacustoms.com

Good lthr worker hard to find.. in this case old toy tundra and sick of spring stabbing me in rib. o_O

As for ottoman it is monsterous and I was wrestling with 5 yr old and droped myself and him so 300lbs on it and cracked in half. :()

North valley upholstery is the best there is in quality, workmanship and affordability north phx, give James a call (623)695-6522

North valley upholstery is the best there is in quality, workmanship and affordability north phx, give James a call (623)695-6522

Sounds perfect