Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Merry Christmas yes CHRISTmas

9 out of 10 times I stay out of these threads. The minute someone says merry X-mas I get defensive. Taking Christ out of Christmas is to me, like spitting on the grave of soldiers.

Screen-shot-2013-11-24-at-7.29.12-PM.png

"I think the perceived war on Christmas is often a case of mistaken identity that can be easily fixed with a little knowledge and a heart that chooses to believe the best in others. When we see Xmas instead of Christmas, let us remember that Xmas is actually part of Christian tradition. When people wish us a “Happy Holidays” let us choose to believe they are actually wishing us well during this time of year instead of assuming they’re part of some secular conspiracy to kick the baby Jesus out of the manger and into the straw."

Read more: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/keeping-the-x-in-xmas/#ixzz3LhesuB3a

God is Goooooood! Lets just say I could not do what He has done for me. I am a firm believer and try my best to follow Christ but even as I type my best things rush thru my head pointing out how I could positively do better.. My goal is of course not to be Christ but to share His light with others and 1 cannot do so when in the darkness.

**Some may know and others may have never looked at the end of The HOLY BIBLE where it says:

Revelations 22: 18-19 And i solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book if anyone adds anything to what is written here God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book.

Lets not be misled! many right here on coues are cussing while reading this but folks the devil has been master of deception since.... while you probably know the story.. do not ad or subtract from this book of prophecy!

Merry Christmas everyone! Remember your last breath is YOUR LAST CHANCE! I for one dont wanna be guessing when mine wil be!

• Like 1