Hoss50

I finally got a decent set of bino's

Tj, you sir are awesome. Great offer to help the fellow hunter!

I sent you a PM TJ. Thank you for the awesome offer.

I have learned a fair amount from this website on ways to improve my hunting ability especially on the topic of optics. Even in my hour on the hilltop glassing last weekend it became very apparent that I need some form of rest like a tripod. The advice I have received here is top notch and much appreciated. I want to go hunting and return with a harvest, not go hiking with a gun like I normally do. My father was never a great hunter but he got me outdoors and learning to enjoy it. Now I need to grow and hone my limited skillset so I can teach my son (soon to be sons) to respect and enjoy it too.

Thanks guys!

Harley

I have learned a fair amount from this website on ways to improve my hunting ability especially on the topic of optics. Even in my hour on the hilltop glassing last weekend it became very apparent that I need some form of rest like a tripod. The advice I have received here is top notch and much appreciated. I want to go hunting and return with a harvest, not go hiking with a gun like I normally do. My father was never a great hunter but he got me outdoors and learning to enjoy it. Now I need to grow and hone my limited skillset so I can teach my son (soon to be sons) to respect and enjoy it too.

Thanks guys!

Harley

Congratulations on your new born Hoss50. I did recieve your pm. My offer still stands so if you are ever on this side of town look me up. I'll try so hook you up. :)

TJ

Hoss, noticed you are in Peoria as well. If you ever want to go out and glass let me know.

• Like 1

Hoss, noticed you are in Peoria as well. If you ever want to go out and glass let me know.

Will do. If I get drawn for elk I will be doing a lot of glassing soon.