Sign in to follow this  
couesmagnet

Unparalleled Customer Service

I rarely give kudos to retail shops, but when one stands out in such a manor that it almost seems rude not to let everyone else know, i figured i better say something. I've been shopping at the outdoorsman's in phoenix for several years now. Over those years i've had some mishaps with my gear that i purchased there that was always my fault from binos to backpacks and everything else under the sun. It always seems to work out exceptionally well for me and at very little or no cost to me when i make a mistake. I walk in the shop and ask for cody nelson or any of the other extremely nice guys that work there, and stuff magically works out for the best for me regardless. I've dealt with almost everyone over the years and it would be very very difficult to beat the treatment i've received at the outdoorsman from timely bino repairs to everything else. If you haven't been to the outdoorsman's before, i would highly refer them to you for your next bino purchase or repair, and anything else you might need for your hunting adventures. Thank you cody nelson and the rest of the team for being so cool and helpful!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I second this. Recently bought a pack and a binocular adapter there and service was very good.

Those guys are great. I bought some 10x42 swaros with them and they were really great to work with. They know optics and can get you behind what's best for you - some guys do better with Zeiss, some Leica, some Swaro. Not too many places where you can look through all of them side-by-side at an actual mountain as opposed to the inside of a store.