Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

New Survey

Did anyone else get the new survey from azgfd on big game management.

If I would have thought about it before taking it, I would have copy and pasted each question onto a word doc. so everyone could have seen it, my bad. You can't look at it again once taken.

If I would have thought about it before taking it, I would have copy and pasted each question onto a word doc. so everyone could have seen it, my bad. You can't look at it again once taken.

Here is the survey with out the answers. some questions want opinions and others are yes and no.

Please indicate the level of agreament with the following statement

1. The AZGFD hears my interest and opinion in big game hunting in arizona

2. As a hunter of big game in Arizona, how do you prefer to become engaged in issues that may effect big game hunting in Arizona?

3. How often do you take an active role (attend meetings, write letters, provide feedback, etc.) in making sure that your interests or opinions are considered by the Arizona Game and Fish Commission regarding big game hunting issues in Arizona?

4.Which of the following do you utilize to ensure that your interests and/or opinions are heard regarding big game hunting in Arizona?

5. Have you ever attended an Arizona Game and Fish Commission meeting?

6. Do any of the following factors represent a barrier to you in attending a Commission meeting? (lack of time, travel, interest)

7. Would you be interested in joining the Department in an active role to further develop ideas regarding big game hunting issues in Arizona

8. Are you interested in attending future Commission meetings where the public offers input to the Commission regarding the subject of big game hunting?

9. How do you prefer to receive news or notifications about big game hunting issues or Commission meetings in Arizona?

How is everyone getting it? Through E-mail? Thats how I got mine. I have to wonder if they are realy getting a good representitive sample if it only comes through E-mail.

Here is the survey with out the answers. some questions want opinions and others are yes and no.

2. As a hunter of big game in Arizona, how do you prefer to become engaged in issues that may effect big game hunting in Arizona?

3. How often do you take an active role (attend meetings, write letters, provide feedback, etc.) in making sure that your interests or opinions are considered by the Arizona Game and Fish Commission regarding big game hunting issues in Arizona?

4.Which of the following do you utilize to ensure that your interests and/or opinions are heard regarding big game hunting in Arizona?

6. Do any of the following factors represent a barrier to you in attending a Commission meeting? (lack of time, travel, interest)

7. Would you be interested in joining the Department in an active role to further develop ideas regarding big game hunting issues in Arizona

8. Are you interested in attending future Commission meetings where the public offers input to the Commission regarding the subject of big game hunting?

9. How do you prefer to receive news or notifications about big game hunting issues or Commission meetings in Arizona?

I received it too. Here are some of my comments.

1. Strongly disagree: (Actually, they do hear it and quite often, they just don't listen.)

5. Yes

6. Other: Some of the Commissioners are rude and condesending towards speakers at the meetings.

7. Yes

I received it too. Here are some of my comments.

1. Strongly disagree: (Actually, they do hear it and quite often, they just don't listen.)

5. Yes

6. Other: Some of the Commissioners are rude and condesending towards speakers at the meetings.

7. Yes

I can't wait to see what the final results of this survey is, of course they might just fire the dept. personel that are most helpful to us and use the results as justification.

Surveys simply serve one purpose.....to make it appear as though the AZGFD wants to serve AZ citizens. It is all about perception. IMO.

TwoGuns