Flatlander

How common is it . . .

I knew of a job superintended that did this, and was successful on both of those Hunts, so two deer for that year. So I now it happens. But I believe that game and fish does not do too much about investigating or changing regs because of all of the low success rates in archery hunting anyways. Thats my guess.

Bag limit is one per calendar year. Has been for some time. He's a thief .....

Nobody is questioning that.

I'm sure there are a lot of guys that do it. Poaching is much more common than people think. For a lot, it's how they were brought up. The my family has always done that justification.

I'd be really happy to kill one deer this year with bow or gun.

Wow this is crazy....It pisses me off that some people go out there and steal deer from me. I go out there and bust my a$$ trying to kill a deer 100% legally every year and alot of times it doesn't pan out but thats OK at least I don't cheat...pricks.I also know a guy that uses his rifle during bow sesson, but to me the little spike I killed is ahell a lot bigger than any deer he cheats to kill

• Like 1

Even though there is no way to see it he got a deer during the bow season, I would report him anyway. If nothing else just to let G&F know about it. I don't know what their procedure is when something like this is reported but, maybe they can follow up and pay him a visit and at least let the scum bag know he is being watched