Sign in to follow this  
Basser15

Kaibab Water Hole book

Hey guys. I'm prepping for the buffalo hunt and heard that there is a North Kaibab water hole book that is available from Jacob's Lake Lodge. Any of you have the book and would be willing to let me borrow it for a bit? Or does anyone know a way to get it before heading up there? Thanks in advance.

Hey Rob,

I have a Kaibab map that has waterholes on it. Not sure about a book. The map was being sold on a website that was called Keys to the Kaibab or something like that. Hope this helps,

Nick

Awesome...thanks guys! Hard to believe the hunt is already going.

Once I get back from Mexico next week it will be time to switch gears and figure these things out

Probably not. I'm going to take it with me to see how the hunt pans out but I have a Goulds tag as well this Spring too on the opposite end of the state...

Probably not. I'm going to take it with me to see how the hunt pans out but I have a Goulds tag as well this Spring too on the opposite end of the state...

You poor thing!!!

• Like 1

I would encourage you to hunt with a bow for a period of time. I had a tag in 2013 and wish that I had hunted the first week with my bow. I killed a nice bull the first morning that I hunted and the only way that I can ever get one with a bow is to buy an auction tag.

Not a book, but I would highly recommend CWT sponsor Flatline Maps. Great maps for you needs.