Sign in to follow this  
LT Ferris

WTB Youth 20 gauge

Do either of you want to sell, if so how much?

How old is your son?

How much are you looking to spend? Do you want a pump actions, semi auto, break action?

There's a lot of options out there. Check out armslist

http://www.armslist.com/posts/3935076/phoenix-arizona-shotguns-for-sale--nef-single-shot-20-ga--ducks-unlimited-editon--very-very-nice--

There is a guy selling an Ithaca 20 26" single shot lever break for $120 on azbasszone.com...check out the "misc" classifieds.

• Like 1

There is a guy selling an Ithaca 20 26" single shot lever break for $120 on azbasszone.com...check out the "misc" classifieds.

I was gonna mention that too but was thinking I might buy it for myself instead. Haha.

I have a Mossberg 500 in 20ga that I got when I was 14. I have shot a ton of birds/rabbits with it. When my daughters started hunting, I went to a gun show and bought another stock ($15), and an 18" barrel ($40). I cut the stock down about 3", and installed a Decelerator pad on it. That way, I can still use it by simply swapping out barrel and stock, and it is back to a full size shotgun. Took it out last dove season, and slayed them. My other 2 12ga. shotguns were being used by my brother and son-in-law, so I schooled them with the old 20ga. I highly suggest this route, as it can be used by anyone, youth or adult. You could do the same with a Remington 870, Winchester 12, etc.

Hey my son will be 10 in two weeks, I would like to spend $150. I would like to get him an over under, however that is out of my budget. I'm an thinking a pump will be the best way to go..

I have an H&R 20 gauge single shot - well loved by my kids when they were first at shooting age. $100. PM me if you're interested.