Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

HAM Hunt in Unit 32 Can I Give you my Javelina?

My hunt starts next Friday Feb 6 and I will be hunting off Pomerene Road in Unit 32 with my

bow. I would like to give my Javelina away if anyone is interested. I will skin it and deliver if in Tucson or drop it off on the way back etc. if near Benson, Wilcox ...Please let me know ASAP.

520 256 seven four four eight

A very nice gesture and what a sweet gift for my birthday on Friday! ...too bad I live in Chandler.

• Like 1

Dude your nuts. Javelina makes the best Italian sausage. I cant tell the difference between it and Jimmy Dean, other than javelin is not as greasy. I usually take mine to a processor, but if you have access to a grinder you can do it yourself pretty easy. My friend buys the seasoning from sportsman's for like $5. Ill drive down to Tucson and take that pig off your hands. Good luck and shoot straight!

• Like 1

we will be over on the mammoth side/area for the same hunt. good luck on the HAM. A very generous offer to give up your harvest. I know what any of my group plans on doing if they get theirs.... makes dang good sausage and chorizo!