1uglydude

Looking for Used Tee Ball and Girls Softball Equipment

We registered my four year old son for tee ball today and my seven year old daughter for coach pitch softball. To this point we have been practicing with borrowed equipment, but that won't be available anymore. They have some basic gloves and a few balls, but we are on the lookout for more balls, a tee stand, small aluminum bats, and possibly upgraded gloves. If anyone out there has any old equipment that their kids have grown out of and you won't be needing anymore, then please let me know.

I have an aluminum softball bat that my girls used. your welcome to it if you like.

Darn, I just gave a bunch of stuff to Goodwill and play it again sports. I may have some 10U size balls if you need them. If your 7 year old ever gets into club/travel ball, there's a few guys here that know about how much it cuts into hunting time...... :unsure:

Darn, I just gave a bunch of stuff to Goodwill and play it again sports. I may have some 10U size balls if you need them. If your 7 year old ever gets into club/travel ball, there's a few guys here that know about how much it cuts into hunting time...... :unsure:

The reason they're playing in this particular league is because it doesn't interfere with any hunting seasons. If they get heavily involved in any sport, then I'm sure there are going to be conflicts at some point. When I was a teenager I made a conscious decision to stop playing organized sports because I liked hunting and fishing too much. I won't force that on them, but if they come to that conclusion on their own then that would be totally fine with me.

• Like 1

The reason they're playing in this particular league is because it doesn't interfere with any hunting seasons. If they get heavily involved in any sport, then I'm sure there are going to be conflicts at some point. When I was a teenager I made a conscious decision to stop playing organized sports because I liked hunting and fishing too much. I won't force that on them, but if they come to that conclusion on their own then that would be totally fine with me.

That's what I did with my kids when they were young, Judo and Baseball to keep their interest perked in something other than video games.

I normally have a bunch of this stuff but recently cleaned it out. I'll keep you in mind for the future though. I have a girl that loves hunting but plays club ball as well and it gets quite difficult to juggle sometimes. Fortunately I have a very understanding wife that carts her around when I'm gone.

What age gorup? I have some stuff laying around.. Some bats, some catching equipment, and some tee balls. All of the neer softball stuff I have is still in use..

Let me know.