Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter

Coues Paintings......

I just received my coues print in the mail for the "Guess the score" contest. I will tell you what, Mike Fabritz is THE MAN........He sent me "Solitude" and made the frame from old mining timber from unit 10. What a neat idea he had and the frame is really really cool looking. If you guys havent seen or dont own one of Mike's prints, I would suggest you look into his work. Thanks Rembrant for the great job............Allen Taylor...........

I agree coueshunter, nice works rembrandt, keep it up.

Allen,

Thanks for the advertisement! What you wrote here was better than what we had scripted. I promise I'll pay you that $20. that we talked about.

But seriously, you are welcome and I'm glad you like it.

Amanda wants to do another one later this year.

Mike

For those of you that haven't checked out his work, here is the link to see the paintings:

Mike Fabritz artwork

Glad you like the painting Allen. Sounds like a great idea on the frame!

And don't forget if you guys have a picture that you like, maybe of you and a trophy from a hunt, Mike can paint a replica of it so you can have a larger version to hang on your wall.

Amanda

Edited by CouesWhitetail

The Mike Fabritz link is no longer there. I would like to get a Klondyke Butte print if it is available. It was the painting with mountain backdrop with Course deer bounding. I am in the area until Wednesday.