COOSEFAN

Awesome Lion Pic's

Here's a bunch of awesome Lion pic's.......these were done up with logos for advertisement and copyright reasons, so nevermind the logos.......check out these pic's! My lion guy caught and photographed these cats......I'll post a few more each day when I can, thanks, JIM>

lion17-1.jpg

lion20-1.jpg

lion19-1.jpg

lion18-1.jpg

lion16-1.jpg

Here's one that instantly reminded me of LittleBear's lion story........but I think this hole looks a little bigger!

lion15-1.jpg

Awesome pics Jim! What's up with the one foaming at the mouth, yikes!

Thanks for sharing.

Nice pics, Jim!! And tell your Lion Boys Congrats....Just nuthin' like knowin' that there is that many less kitties runnin' down deer and sheep!! ;)

Thanks guys.....I'm late for work, but I'll throw a couple more on here real quick.............

lion13-1.jpg

lion11-1.jpg

lion12-1.jpg

And...what is wrong with this picture?

lion10-1.jpg

BTW.....those little kitties got turned down by the hunter and lived to see another dead deer!

Awesome pics Jim. Keep them coming; maybe one per day sounds good.

Buckhorn

Hey Buckhorn.......I aint' got the patience for "one a days" ;) BUT, I do have a bunch more! Thanks, JIM>

Awesome pics Jim I cant believe the 3 in the one tree! And in one of the pics it looks like the dogs are climbing the tree.

Jim

Dang those are neat. I've been looking for a pic to go on my Cabela's Visa. and I think that first one is a killer! Mind if I crop it down and use it??

Great Pictures Jim....... I can not believe you got three cats in one tree.

Tell Casey where those kittens are so he can try and get one before they are old enough to kill a deer. :lol:

Great Pictures Jim....... I can not believe you got three cats in one tree.

Tell Casey were those kittens are so he can try and get one before they are old enough to kill a deer. :lol:

Hey AZ4LIFE....PM sent. ;)

AZ#1......Just wait.....I've got one for Casey :lol:

THIS PIC IS AWESOME! I imediately thought of Casey when I saw it :lol: :P

This little kitty was good for nothin' but trainin' the dogs and a cool photo......he obviously lived to see his first of many dead deer ;)

lion14-1.jpg

Hey Casey......Just messin' with ya.........Your cat was ALOT bigger than this one.....by at least 5 to 7 pounds! :lol: (seriously JK)

THIS PIC IS AWESOME! I imediately thought of Casey when I saw it :lol: :P

This little kitty was good for nothin' but trainin' the dogs and a cool photo......he obviously lived to see his first of many dead deer ;)

lion14-1.jpg

Hey Casey......Just messin' with ya.........Your cat was ALOT bigger than this one.....by at least 5 to 7 pounds! :lol: (seriously JK)

Ouch :lol: :lol: