Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Little landscape sprinkler work needed in n. phx

Think I tried before but here we go again.

Not looking for the name of a company.

Sprinler work desired within next 2 weeks sometime

If anyone does this for a living and could use some side $ then this is probably for you.

Sorry but a stranger in a 60 thousand dollar ride and a 7 page quote that is gonna send back 3 guys that dont speak english is NOT what im asking for so thought I would check here and see if someone with little sprinkler knowledge and the desire to make a days wage is interested.

Just need few leaks fixed and couple sprinkler heads moved a bit where they should have been installed. Possibly some new heads installed. And basically must have knowledge of whole sprinkler system cuz I know nothing.

Now if your kid knows how to do this and YOU THINK he should do the work this is probably not for him BUT if HE has the knowledge and the desire to make some cash then that is welcome.

Thanks! My arthritis just does not do digging so well

*Also any guys with a bucket lift truck that like side $ I have a monster mesquite in front yard that needs trimming around next bulk trash day. Dont even need knowledge on trimming i have done well for last 15 yrs she is just tall now. Dont worry I dont expect you to do it for just a case of beer. :) $$$

Send me a pm if interested..

• Like 1

Sent you a PM

• Like 1