Sign in to follow this  
out2hunt

Headed to Utah again

Account was just hit for 263 Utah bucks permit tag!!!I love rifle hunting big mulies in the Snow covered mountains of northern utah!!!!!!!Now If New Mexico will find it in their hearts to have me for antelope this year and 36b will have me back,it will be my kinda trifecta!!!

Congratulations! Good luck on your hunt and make sure and keep everyone here posted.

I think that this will be the future of hunter opportunity in AZ, going somewhere else to hunt!

I think that this will be the future of hunter opportunity in AZ, going somewhere else to hunt!

Which is why we should all belong to the National conservation organizations such as RMEF, NWTF, Mule Deer Foundation, DU, SCI, FNAWS. And your state orgs as well.

I know. out2hunt this is jesus the guy in the white jeep. those where some nice bucks you guys got out of there last year.

Hey there jesus.How can I forget Gentleman like yourselves.Thanks again for the burros that night.Real life savers after the long day!You gonna put in for the same hunt again?

Yes Sir!! been getting the same tag for seven years in a row now.

maybe I will see you guys out there this year.

P.S. the BIG BOYS have droped was there this past weekend.