Sign in to follow this  
DotShot

PMC M855 X-Tac Green Tip 5.56 ammo

Anyone looking for some PMC X-TAC M855 Green tip 5.56? I've got 1k rounds i'm looking to sell. Make me an, educated, reasonable offer.

• Like 1

Make me an, educated, reasonable offer.

"Educated" based on what? The fact that the ban is not going to happen and likely never will happen in the foreseeable future? The fact that a bunch of guys drove up the price with fear buying that was all for naught? The fact that it doesn't pierce Level II armor any better than most FMJ you can buy anywhere?

How about you just tell us all how much you'd like to get for it? Wouldn't that be easier?

• Like 2

I wont go lower than 0.41 a round, which is just about the current price per round for a bulk buy of 1k rounds. Simple enough for you?

• Like 1

So your asking price is reasonable at $410.

My offer still stands if you need to sell them. Thanks DotShot

THe ban did not get repealed it was shelved, the Dems are pushing for an outright ban on AR-15 ammo period. Check this link.

http://www.infowars.com/dems-demand-atf-use-existing-authority-to-outlaw-ar-15-ammo/

And you realize that the Dems don't control Congress, right? And that there were many Dems who were against what the ATF proposed with the M855? It's not going to happen any time soon.

I just found your comment about "educated" pricing to be completely ironic, because anyone who educates themselves on the reality of what's going on would know that it isn't worth any more than it was two months ago....unless the purchaser hasn't educated himself.

That being said, 41 cents per round is not terribly unreasonable - still over market though. Some guys are asking 80 cents or more.

A guy in tucson Had 2K of PMC for $750.00 last week. It sold within minutes.

THe ban did not get repealed it was shelved, the Dems are pushing for an outright ban on AR-15 ammo period. Check this link.

http://www.infowars.com/dems-demand-atf-use-existing-authority-to-outlaw-ar-15-ammo/

And you realize that the Dems don't control Congress, right? And that there were many Dems who were against what the ATF proposed with the M855? It's not going to happen any time soon.

I tell you what, if we are letting the fear market dictate the transaction, then I have 1k Remington Golden Bullet 22 lr I will trade you one for one...I hear some Dems don't like that ammo either.

I just found your comment about "educated" pricing to be completely ironic, because anyone who educates themselves on the reality of what's going on would know that it isn't worth any more than it was two months ago.

Listen, I dont need to sell this ammo, and i'm even asking for less than what i paid for it. If no one wants it at my offer, its not going to break my heart i'll just keep it and store it away in case the zombies actually attack. Its all good.