Sign in to follow this  
billrquimby

AND NOW THE BIG QUESTION ....

Why does Willie assume people are using credit cards? I use my debit card, same as a check. Just to support Bills point even more, there is no where in world you can get 10% on short term cash. They'd be lucky to get 1/12 of 1/4 of 1% on the money collected from applicants. They might earn $100 of interest over the 2 month timeframe they have applicants money. AZGFD attorneys believe it's illegal to charge applicants up front rather than after being drawn. Trust me they would rather not be calling people with declined cards. Get real!!!!!!!!!! Willie, how much interest are you going to earn on $135 over two months?ill do the math for you. Money markets pay about 1/4 of 1% per year. So..... $135x.0025=$0.3375 now divide that by 12 =2.8 cents per month. So would be giving up 2.8 cents per month of interest by "lending" to the game and fish. This conversation is a joke, you have no argument!!!!!!!

Twigsnapper: If you apply with a debit card, you might want to check your card company's policy on identity theft and fraud if you use your Social Security number instead of a G&F-assigned number. ---- Bill Quimby