WildHeritageTaxidermy

ISO Unwanted old or freezer burned meat.

Thanks everybody! If you can't meet up with Kevin pm me your phone # and i'll let you know when we are coming to the valley. We feed this diet year round so feel free to continue to contact me when you have meat you would otherwise throw out.

Just picked up about 40lbs from JTO on here. keep them coming. Thanks again to JTO for donating the meat.

• Like 1

Great seeing you Shedhunteraz! Thanks for meeting me to pick up the meat. Great looking dogs!

• Like 1

some chick of instagram hit me up for old meat, I thought she wanted to get laid but turns out she legitimately wanted my old deer meat for her dogs. I was disappointed at first but it was nice clearing out the freezer space.

• Like 1

GEEZZZ you got a lotta mouths to feed now Brutha! Hahaha...

My dog food freezers are about full for a change, so if I get any extra I will drop it by... See you guys soon.

• Like 1

I need to check the corners of the freezer but I am sure I can drum up some good meat for those pooch's! Where are you located?

• Like 1

8ohunt247 We are located in Young, Az. That is why Shedhunteraz and Bonecollector have offered to meet with anyone donating meat in the Valley and bring it up with them when they are up this way. We really appreciate the responses we have been getting and so do the dogs!!!

I've still got mine. I am in Gilbert if anyone is headed that way.

• Like 1

Bringing this back up to the top. I wanted to thank everyone for the meat donations, the dogs have been enjoying it all! I will be in the Valley this Thursday and will be willing to meet with anyone who may have some freezer clean outs. Message me on here or call/text me at 928-238-0094.

Heather

WHT