Sign in to follow this  
AZP&Y

2007 & 2008 ARIZONA HUNT REGS AVAILABLE ONLINE

Thanks for the update. I'm heading there thru the keys.

The draw odds for unit 33 sure suck.

The December 33 odds have been 6-8% for the past 5 years, after the number of permits was cut from 200 to 100. Kinda making me reconsider it as a choice.

Yes I was also disappointed about the odds in unit 23. They look more like drawing odds for antelope. :(

The December 33 odds have been 6-8% for the past 5 years, after the number of permits was cut from 200 to 100. Kinda making me reconsider it as a choice.

You are right. that hunt is tuff to draw. We should all stop putting in for it........ So i can have it all to myself. :D :P I've seen those odds, for almost all Dec hunts, and haven't even tried drawing a tag. I've stuck with Nov. hunts. Rife hunting that time of year sure sound like fun. I may have to start putting in for those hunts.

Am I seeing this right?

Do the archery deer hunts NO longer overlap with the archery elk hunts.... :rolleyes:

They listened to what we had to say :huh: Cool! Good job G&F! ;)

You are right. that hunt is tuff to draw. We should all stop putting in for it........ So i can have it all to myself. :D :P I've seen those odds, for almost all Dec hunts, and haven't even tried drawing a tag. I've stuck with Nov. hunts. Rife hunting that time of year sure sound like fun. I may have to start putting in for those hunts.

I was talking about the October and November hunts which are 55% and 47% respectively. Those odds suck compared to 36B which are 100% and 94%.

I was talking about the October and November hunts which are 55% and 47% respectively. Those odds suck compared to 36B which are 100% and 94%.

A lot of people have stopped hunting the border units.

A lot of people have stopped hunting the border units.

I have to agree on that there are people bailing away from southern units.